Mrs. Lewis, our computer teacher, is also available to help you at email@example.com.
Please scroll to the tech information below to see if any of those helpful tips answer your question before reaching out for help.
PowerSchool Learning Sign-In
To sign into your child's PowerSchool Learning account, please start at the school website. www.sau26.org/rfs
1. Click on the backpack on the right-hand side.
2. Fill in the username and password and click sign in.
3. Click on the PowerSchool Learning app on the ClassLink dashboard. The first time you use this, it may ask for your Microsoft account/email and password. Use the email address on your child's login card and the same password.
It will automatically log you into PowerSchool Learning.
4. Once you are in, you will see your child's classes on the left-hand side.
If you are asked for an email address, please add @sau26.org to the username. (It is listed on the login card).
Your child's email address is located on their login card.
Please use it if you are prompted to enter an email address.
The password is the same as on your login card.
Please note: Their email account is not live.
Signing into Chromebooks
Signing into Chromebooks
1. ClickNexton the first screen that pops up.
2. At theMicrosoft Sign In screen enter your child's email address
3. Enter their password.
4. At theStay Signed Inscreen, click NO.
6. Close the tab for the screen saying https everywhere.
Please note: If you get a message sayingWelcome to your new account. Scroll to the bottom and clickAccept. It may ask you tore-enter your password. Do that and clickNext. ClickMoreand thenAccept. Close the tab for the screen saying https everywhere.
Accessing All Websites including Power School Learning via ClassLink
Your child's login card has been sent home. Please use these when signing in to ClassLink.
ClassLink is a one-time sign-in portal to access websites such as Office 365, PowerSchool Learning (PS Learning), Typing Agent and other websites.
Once you are into ClassLink, you may be asked for an email address when clicking on Office 365/Sharepoint and/or PowerSchool Learning. Your child's email address is listed on their login card. Please note: Their email account is not live. The password is the same.
Helpful Hint: If you are sharing computers, make sure others are signed out of office 365 and PowerSchool Learning before using ClassLink. You may want to disable automatic password inputs, as well.
ClassLink Extension Needed
If you are prompted to add the ClassLink Extension to Chrome, please do so. Here is a video that explains how to do so.