Planning and Building Committee
The Planning and Building Committee is an elected body that serves to look at long range school district needs. The public is invited to attend all meetings. Minutes of prior meetings are available for public inspection on this web page.
The committee investigates school district space needs, reviews the Capital Improvement Plan (C.I.P.), assists the district's Technology Committee, works with local groups to provide adequate athletic facilities, and in general provides assistance to the School Board for similar activities.
The schools which comprise the Merrimack School District are:
- James Mastricola Elementary School (JMES)
- Reeds Ferry Elementary School (RFS)
- Thorntons Ferry Elementary School (TFS)
- James Mastricola Upper Elementary School (JMUES)
- Merrimack Middle School (MMS)
- Merrimack High School (MHS)
Send mail to the Merrimack School Planning & Building Committee