- Pick up a form in Guidance or print it out: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (pdf),
- Return it to your School Counselor.
We do NOT have online request, the request has to be mailed.
We recommend requesting your transcript directly to the school and NOT using other services which are unnecessarily costly - Call the Guidance office if you have any questions or need help.
- Print out the form: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (pdf)
- Fill in the requested information, please include a phone number where we can reach you.
- Send the completed form to the address below along with $1.00 per transcript request (we do not accept personal checks, so you will need to send cash or a money order)
Merrimack High School
38 McElwain Street
Merrimack, NH 03054
Official transcripts will be sent directly to the institution. If you would like an unofficial transcript, we can send that directly to you. Please note that the unofficial transcript will not have an official seal or signature. You are also welcome to stop by between the hours of 8:00 and 2:00 to request a transcript in person. Again, the official transcript will be sent directly to the institution within two weeks of the request.
Please call us at 424-6204 Ext. 2 if you have any further questions.