HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD AT MHS IF I AM NEW TO THE DISTRICT?
Have the following materials ready before you call to schedule an appointment:
- Unofficial copy of transcript or report card(s) depending on grade
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Number
- Copy of immunizations
- Copy of IEP or 504 if the student has one
- Copy of court papers if student does not live with both biological parents *if the registering parent does not have primary custody, he or she can not register the student.
- Copy of purchase and sales agreement or rental contract
- If living with a friend/relative (and do not have a formal contract), you must have a letter from that person stating that the family is living with them full time.
Once you have all the above information, call the District Registrar at (603) 424-6211 ext. 1213 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
A custodial parent and the student must be present during the registration.
Registration may take 1 hour to complete.
Please refer to the Program of Studies to familiarize yourself with course offerings prior to your appointment.